LSSICE LEGAL INFORMATION
In accordance with the obligations established in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), CITEL S.L.U., with CIF B43045665 and registered address at Ctra. Salomó s/n, 43718 Masllorenç (Tarragona) and the email address email@example.com, declares that it is the owner of:
– the domain https://citel.es/
– the profiles and pages on the following:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/citelfabrics/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.es/CitelFabrics/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CitelFabrics
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/citelfabrics/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxsTQswigpWa9M9bfRhlPQ
CITEL S.L.U. is registered in the Companies Register of Madrid, under volume 36,849, folio 0, page 75, and cannot assume any liability arising from the incorrect or unlawful use of the information that appears on its web pages or online presence on the various social networks. Within the limits established by law, CITEL S.L.U. assumes no liability for the lack of veracity, completeness, updating or accuracy of the data or information contained on its internet pages.
The content and information on the internet pages and social networks of CITEL S.L.U. are prepared by professionals who are suitably qualified to practice their profession. However, the content and information do not bind the aforementioned party, nor do they constitute opinions, guidance or legal advice of any kind, as this service is solely provided for informative and dissemination purposes.
The internet pages and social network profiles of CITEL S.L.U. may contain links to other pages belonging to third parties. Therefore, CITEL S.L.U. cannot assume any liability for the content that may appear on third-party websites. The text, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of CITEL S.L.U. or its licensors. Any act of transfer, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or public dissemination, in whole or in part, must be expressly authorised by Citel S.L.U.
Furthermore, Citel S.L.U. reserves the right to deny access to the website, without prior notice, to any user who violates the provisions of this legal notice.
In order to interact with CITEL S.L.U., the user must have a profile on a social network and accept the relationship with our profile on the social network. If this is carried out, CITEL S.L.U. will have access to the user’s profile within the parameters set out by the social network itself and will be able to interact with the user through the sending of messages, posts, participation in competitions and draws. If the user does not want CITEL S.L.U. to be able to access their profile or interact with them, they will need to unlink from the profile by unfollowing or removing CITEL S.L.U. as a friend, follower or user.
The actions carried out by CITEL S.L.U. may be informative in nature and/or for advertising its services or products, considering that social networks are an advertising medium, under the responsibility of CITEL S.L.U., with regard to the posts and communications that are made through these online platforms.
The participation of users in competitions, promotions or draws shall imply that the user accepts the legal terms and conditions of such competition, promotion or draw, which will be published on the social network in question at the appropriate time, and participation shall imply that the user has accepted said terms and conditions.
Users are reminded that the posts they make on social networks are their own responsibility and that they must respect the legislation and the rights of third parties that may be affected, with particular emphasis on rights relating to intellectual property, data protection and the image of third parties, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves, which can be viewed at the following links:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
By virtue of the personal data protection regulations, you hereby authorise the personal data provided to be included in files that are the responsibility of CITEL S.L.U., with registered address at Ctra. Salomó s/n, 43718 Masllorenç (Tarragona):
- Contact form: Your data will be included in the Contacts file for the purpose of managing your request and enabling us to respond to you. Your data will be stored until the request is resolved, and will not be transferred to third parties.
- The data of our clients will be included in a file called clients for the purpose of managing the business relationship. Your data will be stored for as long as is legally permitted for the purposes for which they were collected. Under no circumstances will they be disclosed to third parties.
- The data collected to complete the purchase will be included in the processing performed for accounting purposes to manage the invoicing of CITEL S.L.U. Your data will be stored for a maximum of 5 years and will be disclosed to banking institutions and the relevant authorities when required by law.
- If your personal data are processed on our social network profiles, in accordance with the above, they will be incorporated into the Social Networks and Marketing Responsibility file of that entity, for the purpose of managing said information and data collected from the interaction of the users of these networks with the profiles/page of the entity. These data will be stored for as long as the legitimate interest that justified their processing continues to exist.
In any case, you may withdraw the consent given, if this was the basis for the lawful processing, or you may exercise the rights provided for:
- Access: the data subject has the right to know whether the data controller processes their personal data and, if so, they have the right to access such data, as well as the right to acquire information on the processing performed.
- Rectification: This relates to the incorrectness or incompleteness of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Erasure: The data subject has the right to request the erasure of their personal data (“right to be forgotten”), when such data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent on which the processing was based is revoked, the data subject objects to the processing, the data have been processed illegally, the data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation or have been obtained in connection with the offering of information society services directed at minors.
- Restriction of processing: this is the right of the data subject to mark their stored personal data for the purpose of restricting future processing. The restriction of processing means that, at the request of the data subject, their personal data will no longer be processed.
- Objection: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of their data when it is based on certain specific grounds and a reason related to their personal situation is referenced.
- Data portability: the data subject has the right to acquire the personal data they have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract or where the processing is performed by automated means.
- Not to be subject to solely automated decisions: the data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of their data, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or negatively affects them
These requests should be sent to Ctra. Salomó s/n, 43718 Masllorenç (Tarragona) or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is owned by CITEL S.L.U. The intellectual property rights and the rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information contained therein, its appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) established from it to other websites of any affiliated centre or dependent body, are the exclusive property of CITEL S.L.U. unless expressly stated otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any product or service offered and represented on this website, are trademarks duly registered by CITEL S.L.U., by its subsidiaries and/or controlled companies or by third parties.
Any misuse of said website by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of said owner may be reported to the relevant authorities and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or EU legal system.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this page. CITEL S.L.U. cannot be held liable for any use that the user may make in this regard, with the sole responsibility resting with the user.
Downloading the contents, or copying or printing any page of this website or our social network profiles is only permitted for personal and private use. Any reproduction, transfer, modification or erasure of the information, content or warnings on this website without the prior written consent of CITEL S.L.U. is prohibited.
CITEL S.L.U. does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is installed. CITEL S.L.U. owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to their device, they may not dissect and decompile it, or translate the version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law, with the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being assigned to rule on any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of these terms and conditions. The user, by virtue of their acceptance of the general terms and conditions contained in this legal notice and provided that this surrender is possible, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the Civil Procedure Law in force, may correspond to them.